Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tuesday already! I made an ATC for the TMTA challenge Black, White and Red. At first I was looking for more creature kind of stamps, but I should have known, I do not have those.
Went on searching and found this, an Art-Journey sheet with pins and a magic mesh stamp.
I stamped the magic mesh with Perfect Resist, brayered it with Distress Ink Fired Brick, dried it a bit with a papertowel and stamped over it with the pin stamp. The girl is from a sheet also sold by Art-Journey, the little hat is a High Hopes Birthday Stamp ;)) and that's about it.
Thanks for stopping by, please say hi! It is very much appreciated.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
I made this tag for the saturday challenge at Splitcoast, it is noupload Sunday so I am showing it here now, and tomorrow on Splitcoast.
First I stamped the clock on 'krimpiedinkie' and shrunk, then the butterfly on the same stuff, I added some UTEE on the clock and sort of glued the butterfly to the clock by pushing it into the molten UTEE.
I sponged the tag with different shades of pink Distress Ink, stamped a few butterflies, text and swirls, after finishing I glued the clockbutterfly piece to the tag.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
The challenge at 365 cards is I'm Hung Up.
I have a pretty Christmas stampset, never used it (shame on me). Untill I saw this challenge.
I geared up my Cricut and cut out 2 stars. Then stamped the girl image with Perfect Resist, sponged the background with Distress Inks, Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters, some Broken China and there's the background.
Then I stamped the girl image and the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black. A bit of Copper colored mist makes it shiny. The 2nd star is tied with the green ribbon. It had to be a card!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
A 'small' challenge at a Yahoogroup, make a card or atc with a resist technique.
I made this oriental themed card.
The background is stamped with Perfect Resist and sponged with Distress Ink. The little boy is stamped with Versafine, the stamps are from Paperartsy.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Wednesday Stamper's Challenge this week is 'open theme' this is sure a challenge, a lead is more easy, for me that is.
So I took Bernie's book, looked up the chapter with the Metal tape, there it was, but I did not have black paint, I had it, but gave it away. And as always when I give something away, I am going to need it.
Anyway, I used black alcohol ink and a marker, not the same result, but I like it.
Stamped 2 flowers with Gesso, added a blinkie, stapled, cut some pieces, there is my open themed piece of art, hehe. Easy does it.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Already the 5th Challenge at Ready Steady STAMP! and I had all of the ingredients, so no reason to not play along.
I stamped the butterflies (Crafty Individuals) and the flower or weed (Elusive Images) with Versafine Onyx Black.
I put some PVA glue to my craftsheet, added gold (Perfect Pearls)and pink and green (Blonde Moments).
Then I colored the flower and butterflies with these mixed colors. After this was finished I cut out the butterflies, I sponged the card with distress ink, added some ribbon to the card (there is a smudge of ink under the ribbon :o) ) and glued the whole piece together.
This weeks challenge at TMTA is Architecture, I have a beautiful Darkroom Door set Venice (vol.1). I used it for this weeks challenge.
The background is colored/sponged with Distress Inks, I stamped with Versafine.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
New challenge at Wednesday Stamper, turquoise and red, a real challenge for me, I do not have any! turquoise, so I made some myself with Ecoline, blue and green together is kind of turquoise to me.
After 'making' the turquoise paper, I stamped the Ticket Background (Tim Holtz) with some Versamark, heat embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger), smeared some Red Pepper dabberpaint (Ranger) over it, on the other side a Starry Stamp (Stampinback), I finished it with a Bird(house)(Crafty Individuals) which I made before.
Put some eyelets through the card and glued it to the background.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Marilyn is this weeks' challenge at TMTA. I made a drama queen Marilyn.
The stamp has happy birthday in the background, I stamped it, covered it with Gesso, trying hard not to cover Marilyn.
Then with versamark a background stamp and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder, in the corner I stamped 'drama queen'.
Wednesday Stamper wants to see dogs this week, I made an ATC with a dog stamp
I took some Marianne design paper, cut out an extra button glued it to the paper with a glue dot.
I stamped the image and cut it out, there was a kind of chimney behind the boy and the dog.
I stamped the sentiment from Autumn Leaves to a scrap of paper.
Covered all of the pieces with beeswax, after this I glued it to a black ATC sized card.